CRCEA 2022 SPRING VIRTUAL CONFERENCE
Conference Date: May 2nd and 3rd, 2022; Start at 9:00am sharp
Conference Place: We will be meeting via an online platform.
To: CRCEA Delegates, Alternates, County Association Members, Affiliates, Retirement Board Members, Spouses, and Guests:
Ready to attend the 2022 CRCEA Spring Virtual Conference?
Registration is LIVE! Time to Sign up!
The link to the registration form is: https://advancedmediaworksinc-noftg.formstack.com/forms/crcea_spring_2022_registration.
Note: Payment information for the conference is collected at the bottom of the screen.
Final Registration Due Date: April 25, 2022
If you are unable to complete an on-line payment, you may mail a check for your registration no later than April 25, 2022. The check, made payable to “REAOC”, would be mailed to our address shown at the bottom of this email.
Please make a note of the email you use for this registration. This email MUST be used to log-in to the conference on May 2nd and May 3rd.
What to expect once you register:
· You will be immediately directed to the REAOC website where you will find: Event program agenda-once finalized, handouts, bios, and updates to the program,
· You will receive a confirmation email for your registration and payment,
· A confirmation email will also direct you to keep a look out for future email announcements, detailing on-line training dates for instruction on how to navigate the conference platform. An example of that confirmation email can be found below.
The confirmation email will read:
Thank you for registering for the CRCEA Spring 2022 Virtual Conference. Please keep this email for future reference. The conference will start at 9 am sharp on Monday, May 2nd and conclude on May 3rd at 5:30 pm. We suggest you login early in case you have any access issues.
Please watch for forthcoming emails including the following items:
· A video walkthrough of the event platform and how to access and navigate the site.
· An invitation to an Open House which will demonstrate the platform and will be your opportunity to get your questions answered related to accessing the conference. (Note: Zoom installation is required.)
· Your unique link that will provide you access to the conference. (These links cannot be shared.) The platform can be accessed from any internet-connected device. The platform access link cannot be shared.
In order to be ready to partake in our exciting conference, as well as the Open House, please make sure you install Zoom. Directions on how to download, install, and test Zoom are below. As Zoom will be used during the event, please download, and install the latest version of Zoom Client for Meetings by clicking here. For technical support and event questions, please click here to complete the support request form.
The CRCEA Spring 2022 Event Team, Advanced Media Works
Any questions regarding conference registration should be referred to: Ilene Barcenas, Conference Co-Chair, using the contact information below. We look forward to seeing you at the conference.
We look forward to seeing you May 2nd and 3rd!